First is important you reflect about your relationship with chocolate. Is it full of rules and judgments?
Eating with guilt makes you eat mindlessly and increase the chances to overeat.
To Help you eat chocolate guilt free, I want to invite you to practice a mindful eating activity.
Mindful eating encourages us to make choices that nourish and satisfy our body without judgments, shame or guilt.
1. Serve in modest portions.
2. Engage all senses (be present)
3. Savour small bites, let the chocolate melt in your mouth.
4. Eat slowly to avoid overeating (recognize when you are feeling satisfied)
5. Give yourself unconditional permission to eat ( forbidden food usually leads into uncontrollable cravings and bingeing).
One day, one meal, or a snack will not make or break your health. What fears do you need to release to bring pleasure and peace back to your plate?